UT DELTA CENTRE
STARTER programme ends with business and project ideas competition Kaleidoskoop on 21th May at Delta Economic Conference 2020 “TURN”.
More info coming soon.
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 5 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch can be either in English or Estonian. But keep in mind that TOP 10 at sTARTUp Day can only pitch in English!
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to email@example.com before the end of 18th May. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. NB! Organizers have prepared a slide with the team name for each team.
- Teams must be registered before 17 May midnight.
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants statistics and feedback.
Product and Service DesignEelinkubatsioon
Registration for virtual seminar is open