Kaleidoskoop Finals and STARTER Pitching Competition at sTARTUp Day 23.-25.01.2019
STARTER programme ends with business and project ideas competition Kaleidoskoop. 10 best teams will compete in the finals at international business festival sTARTUp Day.
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 5 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered a solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch has to be in English.
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to Riin.Lisett.Rei@ut.ee. Deadline 21st of January. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. There is a slide with the team name for each team.
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON!