Kaleidoskoop is the biggest students’ business and project ideas competition in South-Estonia, taking place for the 11th time already! In the final round, the 10 best teams will step on the stage to present their business and project ideas. This semester Kaleidoskoop pre-selection takes place on 13th of December and finals on 24th of January on sTARTUp Day!
The winners of 2016 autumn Festera
Winners of 2018 spring - CarZam
On 24th of January 2019, STARTER programme ends with Kaleidoskoop Finals. 10 best teams will compete in the finals at international business festival sTARTUp Day.
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 5 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered a solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch can be either in English or Estonian. But keep in mind that TOP 10 at sTARTUp Day can only pitch in English!
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to Riin.Lisett.Rei@ut.ee. Deadline 11th of December. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. There is a slide with the team name for each team.
- Team must be registered before 11th of December 23:59.
Kaleidoskoop is financed by EU Social Fund.