Kaleidoskoop is the biggest students’ business and project ideas competition in South-Estonia. In the final round, the 10 best teams will step on the stage at sTATRTUp Day business festival to present their validated business and project ideas to the panel of judges. This semester Kaleidoskoop pre-selection takes place on 12 Dec 2019.
Winners of 2017 spring - Will Digital
Winners of 2016 autumn - Festera
In the pre-selection round, 10 best teams will be selected to compete in the finals.
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 5 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered a solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch can be either in English or Estonian. But keep in mind that TOP 10 can only pitch in English!
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to email@example.com. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. There is a slide with the team name for each team.
- A chance to pitch their idea at the sTARTUp Day 2020 at 29-31.01.2019
- Free tickets to sTARTUp Day 2020