Kaleidoskoop is the biggest students pitching competition
in South-Estonia. It takes place in two stages. First, the student teams have to pitch their idea to judges at the Kaleidoskoop Pre-selection. From there the best teams get to pitch at the Kaleidoskoop Final at the international business festival
sTARTUp Day. There they will present their validated business and project ideas to the panel of judges. This year Kaleidoskoop Finals take place at sTARTUp Day 2021 on 25. - 27.08.2021.
Winners of autumn 2019 - Münt
Winners of spring 2019 - io_developers
Winners of 2017 spring - Will Digital
Winners of 2016 autumn - Festera
Wanna be the next Kaleidoskoop winner?
If Kaleidoskop sounds interesting to you and you think you have it all to win it, then all you have to do is register your idea to Kaleidoskoop pre-selection. In the pre-selection round, the best teams will be selected to compete in the finals.
Requirements to participate:
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 3 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered a solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- The pitch should be in English.
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to email@example.com. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. There is a slide with the team name for each team.
- The best STARTERtartu programme team will pitch at STARTER finals at sTARTUp Day in January 2022 http://www.startupday.ee
Financial award from Tartu City Government
- Special awards from sTARTUp Lab